Fresh green chillies are rich in vitamins C (almost six times as in a single orange) while the dried version is higher in vitamin A. Their bright colour signals high amounts of the antioxidants. It also contains vitamins B and E, iron and potassium. Super low in calories and fat, they help block the body’s absorption of cholesterol.
- Contains super antioxidants
- Soothes the respiratory system
- Loaded with dietary fibre
- Boosts immunity
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Have anti-bacterial properties keep infections at bay