Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is one of the most antioxidant rich foods in the world. Amla may be effective in treating diabetes, and in an in vitro study, amla demonstrated nearly the same ability as a leading chemo drug in cutting tumor growth, and the amla powder preserved and even enhanced normal cell growth.
- A great source of antioxidants.
- Helps reduce the damage caused by free radicals on the body and hence improves the body’s ability to fight disease.
- Controls diabetes.
- Rich in Vitamin A. Keeps the skin looking young and elastic.
- Packed with antioxidant properties, helps to inhibit the further growth of cancer affected cells.
- Great remedy for an upset stomach.
- Provides instant relief from a sore throat and cough.